Information MFF Collects
When you use our Service, we may need to collect certain information from you when use or interact with our Service (hereinafter referred to as “Information”); we may ask for the following information:
Information you provide to us
- Your e-mail address and country/region when you sign up or log in MFF Member account.
- Your name, mailing/shipping/billing address (including zip code), contact information, e-mail address, credit card number or other payment service information when you make a purchase of our devices, paid services or for certain customer service request.
- Your name, mailing/shipping address (including zip code), contact information, e-mail, gender, date of birth and ID number when you enter our events or campaigns.
Information from your use of Service
- Device information: such as your device model, serial number, the version and type of your operation system, IP Address, MAC Address, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers.
- Log information: such as the settings, activation time of your devices, the network you use to connect to our Service, the status of the network, telephony log information, standby status, crash history, preferred interface, type and language settings of browser, diagnose and usage data as well as your usage behavior on our Service.
How MFF use information
We may use information we collect for the purposes below:
- To assess and improve the Service.
- To obtain customer feedback and to analyze user experience for the purpose of development and evaluation of new services and products.
- To fulfill the sign-up process of MFF Member account.
- To deliver and fulfill any requests made by you, including but not limited to, providing information and documentation regarding purchases such as delivering purchase invoices or proof of purchase.
- To process and fulfill any subscriptions you have signed up for, including MFF newsletters to keep you up to date with the latest MFF news, promotions and upcoming events. You may unsubscribe it at any time with no charge.
- To send you important notifications, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To provide you with recommendation about services you may be interest in based on your use of our Service.
- To provide you with marketing communications and advertising that we believe may be of interest of you.
- To respond to customer support requests, such as cancellation requests, booking changes and respond to your questions.
- To provide you with our customer care and customer satisfaction survey for user experience analysis.
- Any other purposes with your consent.
To whom MFF disclose your information
Your information will not be disclosed to any third parties without your consent. We will only disclose or share your information to other third parties if you agree to it.